Report Cruelty

From neglect to abuse

If you suspect that an animal has been abused, by someone you know or by a stranger, there are things you can do. The most important action you can take is to report the cruelty to your local SPCA.

You can remain anonymous when you call – you don’t have to give your name if you’re afraid – but even if you do tell us who you are we will NOT let anyone know. Contact our inspectorate department on our control number 011 444 7730 or 7731 or 7732, or in an emergency call 082 460 2765.

The Sandton SPCA responds to cruelty complaints within the areas of our jurisdiction.

To report animal abuse or neglect outside of this area please visit the National Council of SPCAs website to find details of your nearest SPCA.

  • Please include area code if you would like us to call you.
  • If you would like feedback.
  • Let us know where we need to go.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Let Others Know