Make a Donation
Without donations from the public, the Sandton SPCA is not able to sustain its activities. No amount of support should be regarded as too small.
Animals enrich our lives in so many ways. They give us joy, protection, companionship, and unconditional love. Our tough economic times mean less money but more animals in need of help. Your wonderful support will ensure the ongoing care of the animals at the Sandton SPCA and also help us to provide basic education, treatment, rescue and sterilisation work undertaken by us on a daily basis.
There are a number of different ways you can donate to the Sandton SPCA:
- Monthly recurring donation: regular monthly donations help us better plan our financial future and help create a more sustainable organisation. With regular income from recurring donations, we are better able to plan for initiatives that require funding. No amount is too small!
Setup a recurring monthly donation via Payfast
- Once-off donations: Your donation will be used where we have the biggest need. You can also donate towards a specific project – please let us know your preference in an email once you have made a donation. You can make your donation via PayFast, use the EFT details below or scan the Snapscan code on this page.
Make a once-off donation via Payfast
- MySchool Card: Add us as a beneficiary on your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card. You can have up to 3 different beneficiaries. It costs you nothing.
- Become a Member: Find out about becoming a member of the Sandton SPCA.
- Donate things: We have an extensive wish-list of physical items including food and blankets for which we would be very grateful.
- Donate straight into our bank account using the bank details below. In order for us to acknowledge your donation, and provide you with a tax certificate, please provide contact details (telephone number or email address) as a reference on the bank confirmation.
Our Bank Details
|Bank:||First National Bank (RSA)|
|Account holder:||Sandton and Eastern Metro SPCA|
Let Others Know